Wednesday 14 March 2012

Assalamualaikum precious students,

I am proud that all of you managed to write something on the topics that I have assigned. That means all of you have ideas and are able to put ideas into words. Congrats!! next assignment is, YOUR HOPE TOWARDS THE FUTURE / YOUR DREAM. You can always write on your hope towards any kind of issues e.g. it can be related towards your studies, ambition, family matters, etc. good luck on your new task. You can always comment on anything that I have posted.

4 comments:

  1. Dear teacher ,im so so so sorry .I cant attend your class because my sister and brother have their appointment with the dentist in Penang .Me with my family went there to spent our holidays too .I hope you understand .Im really sorry :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okay. as long as you do the work, is good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam.. teacher i don't know what is my ambition. so what should i write about??
    and how i can know my ambition?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it means the kind of goal, job/ post you wish to achieve in the future.

    ReplyDelete